Hattaway Communications is a strategic communications firm that uses the power of strategy, science, and storytelling to help visionary leaders and organizations achieve ambitious goals for people and the planet.
The Hattaway brand embodies the following core values:
- Passion: Hattaway is committed to their clients and their causes, and in reaching the fullest potential in everything they do. They always strive for the highest quality products and experiences for their clients, rather than just being “good enough.”
- Rigor: Demonstrated through the thoughtful, deliberate, and disciplined approach to their work, delivering on the promise of strategic communications that actually achieve meaningful impact.
- Imagination: Creative problem-solving drives all of Hattaway’s work.
Hattaway’s work draws on strategic thinking from branding, marketing, politics, and advocacy; insightful research from social science and data science; and the creative disciplines of visual design and storytelling.
Hattaway Communications seeks a Vice President of Strategy to build upon the firm’s strong foundation in innovative communications research and development—and bring to life their vision of executing broad-scale, breakthrough campaigns to touch hearts, change minds, and drive action. Specific requirements include:
- At least 12-15 years’ experience in integrated campaigns, including experience at a communications agency.
- A track record in leading, developing, and executing integrated, results-oriented campaigns for corporate, advocacy, non-profit, government, and/or political organizations.
- Experience building strong teams, including coaching individual members for career growth, recruiting new members, and sustaining a positive, productive team dynamic.
- Proven skill in using research, data, and insight to achieve meaningful understanding of target audiences, shape strategic thinking, and drive thoughtful tactical execution that engages audiences in new ways.
- Excellent strategic and creative judgment, and the ability to work productively with creative teams to execute a strategic vision.
- A proven ability to lead complex projects from beginning to end, meeting high quality standards and challenging deadlines.
- A commitment to an equitable workplace and the effort it takes to maintain one.
- The desire to grow with a dynamic firm, and work with others in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Hattaway Communications.