Navy Mutual provides affordable life insurance and annuities to active duty, reserve/guard, and retired service members in any branch of the United States military or uniformed services. It safeguards the financial security of the nation’s bravest as they safeguard the security of the country and its people.
With the heart of a nonprofit organization and the business savvy of a for-profit enterprise, Navy Mutual has successfully adapted to continually changing financial environments for more than 140 years to offer members support that is like family.
Navy Mutual seeks a Vice President of Sales and Marketing to provide comprehensive leadership and direction to the Sales and Marketing departments. Reporting to the CEO, the VP is responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing strategies and is accountable for overall sales and marketing performance. This person will understand how to smoothly transition a business toward modern ideas in marketing and will have a strong grasp on analytics and how to use this information to drive organizational success.
The ideal Vice President of Sales and Marketing will have:
- At least 10 years of progressive marketing and/or sales leadership experience.
- Ability to diagnose the lead generation and development process to remove impediments and make necessary changes to targeting, messaging, campaign execution, and lead development tactics, with the goal of accelerating the pipeline and improving lead quality.
- Experience in planning successful marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and branding efforts.
- Proven experience utilizing a CRM to manage team goals, tasks, pipeline, closing data, and revenue expectations.
- Experience using data-driven methodologies with a track record of driving a successful marketing and/or sales strategy.
- Strong project management skillset with attention to detail and the ability to drive deadlines, create executive reports, and manage issue escalations.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results.
- Demonstrated analytical and interpersonal skills paired with strong executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for the Navy Mutual Aid Association. For more information and to apply, visit http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/ or contact [email protected].