RepresentUs is the nation’s leading right-left anti-corruption organization. We bring together conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between to secure crucial victories that are defending our Republic and fixing America’s corrupt political system.
RepresentUs is a carefully curated mix of seasoned political campaigners, policy wonks, advertising experts, designers, and engineers. We’re not a startup, but we’ve got startup DNA: we’re nimble, constantly learning and iterating, and we push ourselves to push the envelope—to ignore “industry standards” and set a new standard.
RepresentUs seeks a Vice President of Political Campaigns (VPPC) to serve on the organization’s Executive Team as head of the RepresentUs Political Department and is the individual responsible for development and effective execution of an ambitious portfolio of political campaigns. The VPPC leads a team that designs, supports, and wins ballot initiative, lobbying, and accountability campaigns to enact the organization’s democracy reform policy goals — focused on ending political corruption and fixing democracy’s structures to represent all Americans — into substantive law. The VPPC builds and runs the Political Department, manages its budget, and directs/works closely with a team of senior political staff to ensure success and make adjustments/pivots in response to changing externalities.
Specific requirements include:
- 15+ years of experience working in politics, with 5+ years of high-level management experience.
- Fluency and experience with all aspects of modern political campaigns, including digital, field, communications, lobbying, ballot measures, compliance, and more.
- Experience and comfort working with/in non-partisan and conservative politics on a federal, state, and/or local level.
- Demonstrated strategic/big picture mindset and ability to implement that vision
- Budget management experience.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management experience.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for RepresentUs. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to [email protected].