DolEx strives to become the “Financial Services Supermarket” for the US and Spain Hispanic Markets. Since 2010, their focus has been positioning DolEx as one of the leading Financial Services Companies in the industry providing essential financial services to the underserved and underbanked US Hispanic Market.
Above all else, DolEx strives to serve immigrants in a way that prepares them for a strong financial future. As the largest private company in the US focused on financial services in the underserved Hispanic market, DolEx is actively establishing new business relationships, acquiring new licenses, adding new products and service partners, and more. With DolEx’s new loan program with an average loan of $1,500, employees have seen first-hand how this money has changed families’ lives. They pride themselves on not offering the predatory loans that only lead to more financial suffering for the recipients and ensuring their customers understand the basics of financial literacy.
DolEx Dollar Express is looking for an individual ready to take the next step and challenge in their career and help move the company through its aggressive growth plan. The Vice President of Engineering will execute a transformational infrastructure project, moving DolEx from a server-based to an AWS cloud-hosted environment. DolEx seeks a strong team leader with Agile experience who can be a strategic partner with the CFO, the Vice President of Information Systems (VPIS), as well as interface with executive leadership team members, to shape the technology decisions, manage teams and budgets, and realize the product development vision.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile.
- Experience developing large scale transactional/web elastic systems, with Microservices, or API driven architecture.
- Ability to manage data sets with the necessary system design to make data accessible.
- Extensive knowledge of running and maintaining cloud-based services (AWS or Azure).
- Track record of developing future proofed platforms with a team of skilled engineers.
- Demonstrated technology leadership within the FinTech industry.
- Experience in attracting, inspiring, hiring, and retaining software engineers.
- Communication, presentation, and speaking skills to deliver reviews, training, and updates to management, Board members, and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for DolEx. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to [email protected].