For over 80 years, Episcopal Relief & Development has been working together with supporters and partners for lasting change around the world. Each year the organization facilitates healthier, more fulfilling lives for more than 3 million people struggling with hunger, poverty, disaster, and disease. Inspired by Jesus’ words in Matthew 25, Episcopal Relief & Development leverages the expertise and resources of Anglican and other partners to deliver measurable and sustainable change in three signature program areas: Women, Children, and Climate.
Episcopal Relief & Development meets all 20 Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability. They are involved in cooperative efforts through the Anglican Alliance, InterAction, and other agencies to improve practices throughout the relief and development community.
Episcopal Relief & Development seeks a Vice President, Finance to serve as a senior leader responsible for the oversight of all financial functions that support the organization’s core values and strategic goals. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is responsible for planning, directing, and ensuring quality control over financial activities and systems and financial risk management. The role includes budgeting, accounting, cash management, auditing, and internal and external financial reporting. Specific qualifications include:
- 10 years’ experience in financial management with at least seven years supervisory responsibilities.
- Experience in non-profit accounting required; work with international organizations preferred.
- Experience in grant accounting with funding from government, multi-lateral, foundation, and corporate donors is essential, with expertise in analysis and negotiation of cost recovery agreements.
- Experience in the review and communication of financial results, balance sheets, statements of cash flows, and has the ability to build and forecast financial models.
- Ability to function in both Mac and Windows PC environments, and knowledge of Blackbaud software products (including FENXT, RENXT, Blackbaud Grantmaking) strongly recommended.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field required. CPA, CMA, MBA, MPH, MPA or equivalent certification preferred.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Episcopal Relief & Development. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to [email protected]