The Presbyterian Foundation seeks a Senior Vice President, Chief Financial who will serve as an energetic financial leader for the Foundation and throughout the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
The successful candidate will lead all fiduciary and financial operations for the Foundation, which oversees nearly $2 billion in assets. The SVP, CFO reports to the President & CEO, and provides leadership and broad direction for all the Foundation’s financial functions and directly manages a three-person team that includes VP Operations, Controller, and Director of Information Systems.
The SVP, CFO will possess impeccable integrity and a commitment to aligning financial strategy with the values of the PC(USA) as well as the goals of the Foundation. The selected candidate will work from the Presbyterian Foundation’s headquarters in the Louisville, Ky., area, and will travel regularly, both domestically and internationally.
Knowledge of sophisticated information technology security and systems is a plus, as is international travel and experience, particularly in the Middle East.
The SVP, CFO will have relationships throughout the PC(USA), but particularly with the other five agencies of the church. Additionally, the SVP/CFO will speak often with pastors, congregations and others as needed in the position. The SVP/CFO should be comfortable speaking with people in faith communities, and will also be expected to build and cultivate those relationships.
Minimum qualifications include:
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership position with management responsibilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial functions; detailed understanding of investment/banking transactions and regulatory requirements for taxable/non-taxable entities.
- Ability to present a positive image of the Foundation to the PC(USA) as well as financial and investment communities.
- Record of accomplishment across all executive leadership competencies (e.g., making effective decisions, cultivating partnerships, being open to change, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- C.P.A. preferred.
Development Resources, inc. (DRi) is leading this search for the Presbyterian Foundation. For more information and to apply, please visit www.driconsulting.com.