For over 50 years, the Heluna Health network has partnered to advance population health and achieve meaningful improvements in people’s lives. Heluna Health is a national leader in providing direct program services and administrative support/fiscal sponsorship for over 500 population health projects. As such, Heluna Health empowers public health agencies, academic researchers, public/private consortia, and non-profit organizations to drive optimal population health outcomes. Through their social innovation projects, Heluna Health is committed to helping public health professionals, government agencies, and researchers operate as efficiently as possible.
Heluna Health seeks a dynamic, entrepreneurial Chief Advancement Officer (CAO), to build sustainable support aligned with its strategic goals. The CAO will lead efforts to attract and deepen engagement with donors, expanding and diversifying Heluna Health’s donor base while assessing opportunities to pursue new revenue streams. Qualifications include:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible leadership in Advancement and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategies that increase awareness, expand a donor base and increase revenue.
- Commitment to Heluna Health’s vision, mission, and culture; a strong desire and capacity to exponentially increase the impact of Heluna Health’s work nationally, and a drive to join an organization advocating for successful outcomes in healthcare.
- Track record of working with all constituencies to secure gifts at all levels, with an emphasis on corporate and foundation relations.
- Experience leading a successful team of frontline revenue generators.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree or professional certification in Advancement is a plus.