Director of Donor Communications and Marketing to play a critical role in supporting organizational objectives and increasing major donor funding. (Washington, D.C.)
Stand Together exists to empower those dedicated to the betterment of themselves and others. They believe that, with the right mindset and support, anyone can improve their life and meaningfully contribute to the lives of others. Stand Together is a community that unites more than 700 of the country’s most successful business leaders and philanthropists with the most innovative social entrepreneurs across the country. The biggest problems facing our country today are too big for any one group to tackle—and too complex for any one, simple fix. That’s why Stand Together takes a comprehensive approach to every issue in which they engage, making investments in the key institutions of society – education, business, communities, and government- to break barriers that prevent people from realizing their potential.
Stand Together is changing the way the country thinks about, talks about, and tackles society’s biggest challenges. The current debates have taken America off target, presenting false choices that are not moving the country in the right direction. Stand Together’s deep belief in people drives their efforts to enable a committed and diverse group of the top business leaders, university professionals, teachers, policy experts, and social entrepreneurs dedicated to helping every person rise and reach their full potential.
Stand Together seeks a Director of Donor Communications and Marketing to play a critical role in supporting organizational objectives and increasing major donor funding. The Director will focus on helping the organization inspire partnerships for the work that is presently being implemented and will build a bridge between the development team and the overall communications team, cultivating organizational messaging into compelling products for donors. This role will report to the VP, Investor Relations and will supervise a team of marketing and communications professionals.
The ideal Director of Donor Communications and Marketing will have:
- A track record in developing innovative, inspiring ways to communicate complex issues and solutions.
- Proven experience building high-functioning teams and developing talent.
- Track record of successfully communicating with high-net-worth individuals.
- Successful writing and editing experience with a variety of print, online communications, and visual media.
- Skilled storyteller with the ability to write quickly and excite diverse audiences, transforming jargon-laden information into captivating and inspiring stories designed to engage and communicate with diverse audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Stand Together. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to [email protected].