Development Resources inc. (DRi), a growing executive search firm, has a unique opportunity for an exceptional digital communications professional who thrives in a mission based fast-paced work environment.
DRi serves the non-profit community. Since 2001, DRi has worked with the leading nonprofit organizations in the country to grow, thrive, and excel. We are founded on the belief that non-profits make the world a significantly better place, and the work they do every day is too important to forego the resources they need to fulfill their missions. DRi’s executive search practice helps non-profits recruit outstanding leaders who will help make the world a better place. Our Clients include a wide range of non-profit organizations such as AARP, Action Against Hunger, Share our Strength, and the World Wildlife Fund.
DRi is looking for a digital communications associate to join our team to manage our outreach and marketing services. This position reports to DRi’s COO and works closely with the COO to develop digital marketing and communications materials. The Digital Communications Associate is responsible for managing social media and additional marketing content.
Specific responsibilities include the following key tasks:
- Coordinate strategic communications across digital platforms, such as websites, social media, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Manage website content and work with vendor on web design.
- Optimization of digital presence including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Develop and create content for diverse audiences.
- Create content for blogs and thought leadership articles to advance the DRi
- Manage advertising process and database for both DRi and candidate recruitment.
- Maximize third-party platforms for candidate recruitment
- Update and share critical information with other members of DRi’s team.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, experience managing digital content, and is comfortable working on a variety of digital platforms. The candidate should also be comfortable working independently, detail oriented, a team player, and enjoys problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred.
- At least one year of professional experience.
- Experience with various social media and digital communications platforms.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Research, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently (including project management, organizing time effectively, following through on commitments, etc.).
Corporate Culture and Benefits
This role is currently a work-at-home remote opportunity with occasional visits to our office. We offer a team-based environment in which staff members have close working relationships with each other and with the firm’s two founders, who serve as its CEO and COO. We hold an all-staff meeting every week, colleague-hosted trivia nights, and create a welcoming environment that celebrate diversity. Our benefits are competitive and designed to support our employees.
How To Apply
Submit resumes and two writing samples via email to [email protected]. Subject line should read “DRi Digital Communications Associate.”