The Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF) influences policy, mobilizes communities, and strengthens programs and organizations to improve the health of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders.
The APIAHF is the oldest and largest health advocacy organization working with Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) communities across the nation, in US Territories, and with US‐affiliated Pacific jurisdictions. As a health justice non-profit organization, APIAHF is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of more than 21 million AANHPIs living in the United States and its jurisdictions. APIAHF believes that all persons have the right to be healthy, the right to live in a thriving community, and the right to quality, affordable, and accessible health care.
The Asian & Pacific Islander Health Forum seeks a Development Director to make a difference in the lives of members of the AANHPI community. The Director will assess APIAHF’s existing fundraising infrastructure and design a robust program that capitalizes on a recent increase in interest in the organization’s success over the past year. The successful Director will be able to manage an existing portfolio, putting formal systems in place that will ensure the health of the portfolio while growing the department and developing realistic metrics and goals. Specific qualifications include:
- At least five years of experience in non-profit development with proven revenue results; experience working with institutional and small-dollar individual donors is preferred.
- Ability to assess a fundraising program and implement systems and processes, such as an effective CRM and donor tracking technology, that contribute to building an effective donor pipeline.
- Record of working closely with a CEO to elevate a development program.
- Track record of increasing revenue through an expansion of the donor base and creating opportunities to engage with small-dollar donors.
- Comfortable in the use of Salesforce as a primary customer management system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Experience working with the AANHPI community and an understanding of how to be successful in this space is preferred.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for APIAHF. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. For employment consideration, please submit application to [email protected].