As a leading nonpartisan non-profit government watchdog, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) is dedicated to defending our democratic institutions, rooting out government corruption and fighting the influence of money in politics through legal action and communications grounded by in-depth research. Using in-depth investigations, CREW targets government officials who sacrifice the common good to special interests and personal gain.
CREW seeks a passionate and creative attorney to lead their legal team as their Chief Counsel. The candidate will help CREW secure our democracy and build a better Washington. This position is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines of the fight for a more ethical, equitable and accountable government, while working alongside smart, dedicated and kind people. Specific qualifications include:
- A minimum of 10 years legal experience.
- Litigation experience, potentially including Freedom of Information Act, campaign finance, or administrative law litigation.
- An interest in ethics, money in politics, government transparency and equity in democracy.
- Outstanding communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills and sound judgment.
- Interest and experience in mentorship and leadership development.
- Interest and experience in promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
- J.D. is required.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for CREW. For employment consideration, please submit applications at http://driconsulting.com/crew-chief-counsel/. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/.