Since 1999, Tempus has provided corporate clients with the best foreign exchange (FX) and international payment solutions in the industry. Tempus guides thousands of clients, from a broad spectrum of industry sectors, through the intricacies of the currency markets. Their unique market insight is widely recognized in main-line business media such as The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, and CNBC. In 2010, Tempus proudly became part of Monex Group, one of the world’s largest commercial FX providers, to further expand their place in the global market.
A skilled team of over 2,600 foreign exchange experts has helped clients around the world with the heavy lifting of foreign currency exchange transactions. From proactively analyzing and forecasting the market to helping time the delivery of FX payments and orders to save money and grow profit margins—Tempus is committed to delivering expert risk and payment solutions.
Tempus is looking for a Chief Operations Officer to join their growing team. The COO is a key member of the Executive Management Team, reporting to the Monex International Chief Operational and Administrative Officer (COAO), who also functions as the CEO of the US organization. The COO will play an integral part leading the company by providing an analytical and financial mindset to meet company goals, facilitate strategic planning, and interpret metrics, all while managing a diverse business operation made up of Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Finance, and Human Resources. The COO’s goal is to secure the functionality of business, drive extensive growth, and help set standards for the company. This role will focus on taking a high-performing organization and evolving it to the next level with repeatable processes, strong team members, and excellent culture. Specific qualifications include:
- At least 10 years of progressive leadership experience in the financial services or payment industry, with at least two years of experience in a Chief Operating Officer or equivalent role.
- Experience overseeing business functions, to include finance, operations, compliance, human resources, marketing, sales, and database management.
- Track record of providing leadership and direction toward the achievement of an organization’s strategic mission and annual goals.
- Talent for extracting, analyzing, and articulating data in ways that support effective, efficient decision-making; includes knowledge of best practices of governance and financial oversight.
- An entrepreneurial nature, willing to understand the complexities of new initiatives to achieve programmatic growth.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to marshal them to form and maintain strategic external partnerships; strong communication and listening skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field is required; advanced degree is preferred.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Tempus.