Global non-profit seeks innovative CEO to help change the world through the power of technology
NetHope supports committed organizations to significantly increase their impact through the power of technology. This consortium of nearly 60 leading global non-profits unites with technology companies and funding partners to design, fund, implement, adapt, and scale innovative approaches to solve development, humanitarian, and conservation challenges.
Together, the NetHope community strives to transform the world, building a platform of hope for those who receive aid and those who deliver it. By leveraging their unique position as a trusted partner and platform of the world’s leading technology companies, NetHope is able to help its members to be more efficient and effective in driving their mission through the use of technology.
NetHope seeks a vibrant and innovative new Chief Executive Officer to build a movement and culture with staff, members, and the partners to grow NetHope’s influence to make tangible progress in effectivity through the use of technology. The CEO will grow the team in both competence and profile and develop a high-performance culture that fosters a trusting environment that encourages innovation and risk taking. Working in tandem with the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will drive an ambitious strategy while ensuring the financial success of the organization and engage with tech partners to focus their engagement toward the needs of members.
- At least 10 years of senior experience in a non-profit or relevant business organization.
- Record of developing and implementing successful strategic plans that attract and energize members and other stakeholders.
- Experience building and leading high-performing multi-disciplinary teams, including legal, finance, human resources, development, and operations staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and demonstrated experience communicating and coordinating with tech partners, Boards of Directors, senior staff, and other likeminded organizations.
- Strong public relations and networking experience across a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Organized and methodical approach to decision-making and change management; ability to balance continuity and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required.