Atlas Service Corps, Inc. (Atlas Corps), started in 2006, is an international network of social sector leaders and organizations that promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st-century challenges. Atlas Corps’ mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through a fellowship of skilled non-profit professionals. Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to the non-profit sector in 12-to-18-month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and to create a network of global changemakers.
Atlas Corps is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to empower young leaders across the world and serve as an inspirational leader guiding Atlas Corps to new levels of global thought leadership. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate will be a visionary, providing strategic direction to the organization as it embarks on new virtual programming and playing a leading role in fostering cross-cultural communications and partnerships.
The CEO leads the strategic vision of the organization, interfaces with external audience and is the main liaison with key partners. The CEO is one of the chief fundraisers, working closely with the Chief Development & Engagement Officer who leads fundraising and communications. Specific qualities include:
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant senior management and leadership positions.
- Experience serving as a leader and motivator to an internationally-based team is required.
- Social enterprise experience highly valued. Experience across sectors, including non-profit, entrepreneurial, government and/or corporate valued.
- Significant strategic leadership, management and decision-making experience with direct accountability for results at the executive level of an organization with complex, geographically distributed operations. Ideally, proven experience scaling an organization in terms of resources, programs, and impact.
- Experience in different forms of fundraising, particularly with the U.S. Government, corporations and high net worth individuals. Sales and business development experience is also a plus.
- A successful track record of building, motivating and mentoring high-performing leadership teams across program and functional areas.
- Diverse perspectives, background, and set of experiences is immensely helpful at Atlas Corps as it is an inclusive organization that is advancing leaders from all over the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required. Master’s degree preferred.
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Atlas Corps. All of DRi‘s searches can be viewed at http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/. Applications can also be submitted via email to [email protected].