The Urban Land Institute makes the world a better place by providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. ULI is an independent global non-profit whose over 45,000 members represent the entire spectrum of real estate development and land use professionals working in both private enterprise and public service. Through the strength of its membership, ULI has been able to set global standards of excellence in land development practices. It has long been recognized as one of the world’s most respected and widely quoted sources of reliable information on urban planning and growth.
ULI’s corporate partnerships program continues to evolve to support the organization’s growth. With more than 400 event sponsors and more than 50 longer-term partners, the program raises funds from major corporations—such as Bank of America, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and Wells Fargo—to advance a broad range of ULI initiatives, from national conferences and competitive scholarships to local urban planning and professional development opportunities. ULI is committed to building mutually beneficial relationships with major corporations through high-value programs, events, and content.
ULI is seeking a Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships who will direct the building of a mutually beneficial relationships with major corporations through high-value programs, events, and content. Reporting to the President of ULI Americas, the SVP oversees all aspects of the corporate partnerships program and leads a six-person team to execute comprehensive account management strategies that lay the groundwork for long-term engagements. The SVP establishes program direction and high-priority targets; leads the design of sponsorship programs, giving vehicles, and corporate stewardship; and fosters collaboration across content, membership, and corporate accounts staff.
The ideal Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships will have:
- 10 to 15 years of account management experience in a fundraising, business development or client/customer service role in the public or private sector, including at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Track record of building long-term partnerships with corporations and securing 7-figure investments.
- Advanced knowledge of all forms of corporate philanthropic investments, including memberships, sponsorships, and major gifts.
- Executive presence and experience successfully representing an organization to the highest-level donors and partners, including Board members and C-suite leaders of national and international firms.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is a plus.