Episcopal Relief & Development impacts the lives of over 3 million people annually, working in collaboration with church partners and other local organizations to facilitate healthier, more fulfilling lives in communities that are struggling with hunger, poverty, disaster and disease. Episcopal Relief & Development also works around the world and in the US responding to and rebuilding after disasters. It respects the dignity of all people, views them as neighbors, and works alongside participants regardless of religious affiliation or background.
The Director, Institutional Partnerships is a new position that will significantly increase Episcopal Relief & Development’s capacity to garner funding from foundations, corporations and government funders. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Programs, the Director will lead an intra-departmental team to grow the portfolio of institutional donations.
The Director will be a strategic doer who excels at planning and executing strategic expansion of institutional partnerships, building internal structures to achieve institutional goals, and developing meaningful relationships with funding partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 7 years of experience developing and managing relationships with significant institutional funders, and at least 2 years managing staff.
- Knowledge of and experience with institutions working outside of the U.S.; previous work in a faith-based environment is preferred.
- Existing relationships with international funders is preferred.
- Track record of leading and sustaining ambitious growth in funding from foundations and bilateral/multilateral donors.
- Ability to translate technical programmatic information into compelling material that ignites the imagination of potential funders.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.driconsulting.com.