The world’s leading membership association for land use and community development professionals seeks a Director of Corporate Accounts to help execute the corporate engagement goals of its Global Strategic Plan.
The Urban Land Institute, an independent global non-profit with 38,000 members, makes the world a better place by providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. ULI’s members represent the entire spectrum of real estate development and land use professionals working in both private enterprise and public service. Through the strength of its membership, ULI has been able to set global standards of excellence in land development practices and has long been recognized as one of the world’s most respected and widely-quoted sources of reliable information on urban planning and growth.
ULI’s corporate engagement program continues to evolve to support the organization’s growth. With more than 50 long-term partners—such as Bank of America, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and Wells Fargo—and more than 400 sponsors, the program raises funds from major corporations to advance a broad range of ULI initiatives, from national conferences and competitive scholarships to local urban planning and professional development opportunities. ULI’s Corporate Accounts team plans an expansion of initiatives to deepen member engagement and value.
ULI is seeking a Director of Corporate Accounts to join a team that is collectively responsible for meeting and exceeding ULI’s corporate fundraising goals. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Accounts, the Director will play a critical role in expanding existing relationships and building new revenue streams through memberships, sponsorships, and major gifts.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5 years of account management experience in a fundraising, business development, or sales role.
- Track record of securing 5-figure investments from corporations and/ foundations.
- Knowledge of all forms of corporate giving, including memberships, sponsorships, and major gifts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement institutional partnership strategies that sustainably increase revenue for an organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills: ability to develop and execute plans efficiently and effectively and to develop, manage, and track an annual account management process.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.