Insight Memory Care Center, a dementia-specific adult day center with 100% satisfaction ratings and a record of successful program innovation, has retained Development Resources, inc. to conduct a search for a Chief Executive Officer who will design and execute a significant organizational expansion that brings its proven model of care to a growing national population of individuals and families.
The talented clinical staff at IMCC has developed innovative approaches to dementia care that have improved quality of life for people with all stages of the diagnosis, equipped families with strategies for caring for their loved ones and themselves, and provided virtual and in-person training to professional caregivers. These initiatives have expanded the network of individuals and families with access to cutting-edge care and made it possible for people to enjoy life in their homes and communities for longer.
But IMCC’s model of exceptional dementia care has the potential to change outcomes far beyond the reach of its current programs. To meet the need of a growing population of people with dementia, IMCC’s Board of Directors has created a new enterprise-level leadership position that will be charged with broadening the Center’s geographical footprint, with the possibility of multiple physical facilities; building a high-profile profile reputation as a national Center of Excellence; and creating new financial models that reliably fuel expansion.
The first person to hold the new CEO role at IMCC will have wide latitude to engage stakeholders internally and externally to establish a broader vision of program and service delivery that maximize Insight’s impact, to powerfully connect staff and supporters to this vision, and to build the internal structures to enact it.
Ideal candidates for the CEO role will have:
- At least 10 years of senior experience in a non-profit or relevant business organization.
- Professional experience in a long-term care or adult day health care program, or in another gerontological organization working with the dementia population, is preferred.
- Record of developing and implementing successful strategic growth plans.
- Experience building and leading high-performing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience communicating and coordinating with government officials, Boards of Directors, and senior staff.
- Strong marketing, public relations, and networking experience.
- Demonstrated success in major development/ fundraising programs.